Full hearts, full lives



So about my current situation... Ain't that view of Glenelg Beach something?

It's been two weeks and four days since my move to Adelaide and the experience has been nothing short of amazing. The quality of transport, people, services and opportunities, entertainment, and living costs have exceeded my expectations. Alright, call yourself "Radelaide", you've earned it dear, quaint city!

That cheeky little sunset trip was only the tip of the iceberg. More will be following soon.

And alright, I won't lie about everything being perfect. There have been a few sticky situations, and I've also once worked myself into a rut for no good reason - but I've figured some managing techniques and will share them with you. Maybe some might work for you too.

Until then,
C.L.

Comments

Popular Posts