Between the sky and sea

This is the most cliche post of all time but I finally attempted long exposures of the ocean.. only to realise I left my tripod and neutral density filters at home by accident. So bam Bam BAM! Horrible over-exposures and choppy waters everywhere! Here's the resulting semi-catastrophe for you to examine. Believe it or not, ND filters for dSLR cameras can increase exposure times up to tens of seconds before overexposure sets in. Anyways, fingers crossed that someday I'll produce better results.

In other news, the primary purpose of my long drive down south yesterday was to clock up the last few driving hours before I sit for the provisional licence test (yes I've been lazy and putting off driving for the longest time). How many of you guys can drive now? Anyone on their full licence yet?


My family and family friends also made some pretty good catch today! There were several species of cod, salmon as well as this awesome Yellowfin Kingfish.












Comments

  1. These pictures turned out great anyway, Cinda! I haven't been to the beach in forever and now I suddenly want to pay it a visit. Don't worry, I've definitely been more lazy about driving than you LOL... good luck with the test though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Mani, that is a pretty high compliment coming from you! (,: When I get my licence, let's go to the beach.. in mid-winter :p So sorry we didn't end up meeting up this break!! Maybe brekky during the sem? I'm mega introverted and was struggling to find a day to curl up at home to hibernate with tea and a nice book haha :L

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZZINNG PICTURESSS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts