Warm hues



Do you ever get those days when you wish you owned less that so you'd have less to take care of? I'm hardly a minimalist and it seems that the makeup category is also no longer exception to that criteria anymore either. By the by, products have built up and invaded my storage spaces. How could I say no to those delicious Priceline sales?

I am planning to do something about it though, since I'm saving up for a backpacking adventure with my day one niggz in the upcoming year. I should be more careful with my money. If I do spend or give my money freely towards anything, it would probably be on a quality book, towards philanthropic causes close to my heart or joining the volleyball club again next season. When I type or write something down, I tend to follow through with it better. Yeh Cinda, keep telling yourself that!

Remember my early morning running ritual? It's been ultra sloppy since City2Surf although it was a beautiful way of bringing together a community. After all, I was doing with with my sisters in the hood and we got to catch up on each other's happenings and such. It was nice while it lasted. How do you keep a healthy body and mind?

Anyways, here are some old and new favourites I'd like to share with you:



And that's all for now, stay beautiful inside and out!

Comments

Popular Posts