Photo-synthesis




(1) Basil - Uses include incorporation into Italian cuisine. And livening up my bathroom. (2) Aloe Vera - Uses range from treatment of burns and pimples to making healthy beverages. Also aesthetic value. 

Photo 
Pronounciation: /ˈfəʊtəʊ/
(n.) Short for photograph. A picture made using a camera, in which an image is focused on to light-sensitive material and then made visible and permanent by chemical treatment, or stored digitally. 

Synthesis
Pronountiation: /ˈsɪnθɪsɪs/
(n.) The combination of components or elements to form a connected whole. 

∴ Photo + Synthesis = Photosynthesis = Part of what I do when I blog (compile photos) = How plants trap light energy and convert it into chemical energy to grow and stuff

Bloggers are plants with our backsides rooted to our chairs with fingers rooted to the keyboard, eyes glued onto the screen and minds growing ideas to share with readers.

In other news, since I last updated I've been to Africa and back. I've also been to a ball, ran a quarter marathon with friends, re-entered the workforce, turned into a "basic bitch" for a bit, bought Ed Sheeran tickets, finally made friends in the cohort I'll be graduating with (It's not sad. I'm just slow to warm to new people), reconnected with old friends, witnessed baptisms, failed to keep a balanced lifestyle during the university semester, concluded that my feelings lie to me 90% of the time, tried to be more of a blessing to the people in my life (and probably failed) and participated in cult (food cult mind you :p) events like the Sydney Night Noodle Markets. Some part of me wants to take more photos and I do regret bringing a point and click instead of Momo to Tanzania. Other parts of me.. I just gotta scientifically analyse. Just kidding. I've had enough of being probed and prodded by phd students in the name of research. Science is unethical. But science is wonderful.

Comments

Popular Posts