$2.80

Ahh, good old Daiso, where everything is $2.80, it's been a while since I've visited! And so, today I treated myself to a one-woman, low-budget shopping trip after uni. As you can see, I couldn't resist not opening the dried mango on the way home and started snacking on them on the way. But don't worry, I won't finish the gummy candy before I share them around!

In clockwise order from the top left:

(1) Spring Hair Band - A staple item to stock up on since I keep on losing hairbands. I've been tearing hair out from using normal elastic bands.. pain levels off the roof!

(2) Brush Pens in Black and Red - I'm yet to try these but I'm excited to see what will happen, especially after looking at Youtube videos like this one [Link] It's been over three months since I've last pumped out a full-blown piece of artwork so maybe if I have creative outlet again my resting bitch-face can become a bit more friendly again?

(3) '7D' Dried Mango - Dried mango is probably one of my favourite dried fruits ranked just above banana chips and dried apples.

(4) Golden Kiwi and Peach Gummy Candy - My gluttony is tragic but this time round, I actually purchased this for others. Anyways, the rule is "as long as you work off more than you put on" a my friends joked, right? ;)

(5) 'Natural' nose pack - The war on whiteheads and blackheads is on! Peel off facial masks are my favourite type and this actually works quite well despite my initial apprehension towards Daiso cosmetics.

(6) 'Studieux' Transparent Pencil Case in Blue - To replace my old pencilcase. It was the simplest one I could find. Daiso has too many overly-cute stationery products, some bordering it's-too-kawaii-I-might-vomit-rainbows-and-skittles. Their notebooks are lovely though.



Until next time, stay awesome!


Comments

Popular Posts