Grin with green


Hello friends. I would say that my silence for the past weeks has been inexcusable but I actually couldn't speak because the surgeons performed some funky magic on my mouth. My wisdom teeth are gone but my lifestyle habits are still none the wiser. Being unable to eat solids for the last week had only fed my love for blending monstrous smoothies and healthy shakes. It's a wonder that it's brought no boys to the yard. Well there is one. My brother's taking the washing down from the line as I type haha (lameness is my charm).

BANANA AND SPINACH SMOOTHIE

Ingredients (not all depicted below):
1 teaspoon honey
3/4 cup milk
1 tablespoon greek yoghurt
1 1/2 bananas
2 small spinach leaves
3 ice cubes (optional)

(serves one, double ingredients to serve two)


Method:
1. Wash spinach
2. Peel bananas
3. Load all ingredients into blender
4. Blend until satisfied
5. Serve, bon appétit!


Comments

Popular Posts